Thursday, November 13, 2008

Caitlyn is 5 months old (last Saturday)!

She is really doing well. She sleeps through the night! All the way until 6:30, eats without waking up and then doesn't get up again until 9! Now if I could just get the boys to do that :)
She is a very easy baby...doesn't cry much and really well tempered. She just fell asleep on the couch next to me without me doing anything. vote for the picture you like best...I want to get one enlargment for our house.
#1


#2


#3


#4

#5

2 comments:

Prachar family said...

Oh my gosh!! How to choose! I think I like the first one the best. I like the angle its taken from...she must have a talented photographer mom! They are all GREAT!

The Novotny News said...

I LOVE them all. What a little doll! Can't wait to see her! Love you guys!