Wednesday, October 29, 2008
So...I am now trying to think of lots of indoor activities I can do with a 2 year old and a 4 year old. If you have any ideas please let me know!!!
Yesterday, we made pumpkin bread in our pajamas :)
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Monday, October 27, 2008
1. I have not worn my wedding/engagement rings for a year now. Mostly because they didn't fit while I was pregnant, but also because I'm lazy. I finally decided to put them on today.
2. I pile the dished up all day long, and then let Brian come home and do them. He's such a sweetheart!
3. I hate talking on the phone and emailing. Don't ask me why.
4. If my kids are watching TV in the car when we arrive home, and I need to get something done quickly I'll leave them in there with the doors open so I can get it done. Usually it's putting the groceries away.
5. I eat a lot of junk food, and I never exercise. I'm going to start exercising this week.
That's it...and I'm not going to tag anyone else, because I hate being tagged.
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Caitlyn is up to 8 pounds, 11.5 ounces!
Here is one of the bloody noses from the month...
I never even had time to take a picture of Aidan's forehead, but he sliced it open pretty good by jumping off the couch and hitting his head on the play kitchen. I had to call on the neighbors to come over and watch Caitlyn and Alex while I took Aidan to the emergency room on a Sunday. Brian wasn't home, which is just my luck. Thank God for great neighbors!
Here's Aidan at the UI Homecoming Parade. He had a lot of fun handing out candy for the Brian White campaign.