Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

I think I might possibly have the sweetest husband in the world. He snuck around all weekend (and took the kids with him) creating this really awesome Mother's Day gift. It's a 27x33 inch frame, with a very special poem:

Sometimes you get discouraged ,
Because I am so small.
And always leave my fingerprints,
On furniture and walls.
But as the times are passing,
I'm growing every day.
And all those tiny handprints,
Will surely fade away.
So here's a little handprint,
Just so you can recall.
Exactly how my fingers looked,
When I was very small.



On another note, I have one sweet little 5 year old. He must get it from his dad. I can't even count how many times Aidan said "Happy Mother's Day" and "I love you, Mommy" to me today, unprompted. He is one great kid.

No comments: