Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Day 100: She's Home!

After 100 days in the NICU, Caitlyn is finally home! Aidan just told me "I love my Caitlyn", and can hardly keep his hands off of her. We are all so happy to have her home. Now we have 3 kids ages 4 and under, and it is crazy!


Caitlyn came home on oxygen, and we have to take it along with us wherever we go. Here are the oxygen tanks we have in our house. They gave us smaller, more portable ones for travel.


Thank you everyone for your continued prayers. We are so blessed with great family and friends!

8 comments:

Peace of Mind said...

Congratulations! That is wonderful!

Shannon (mops Wed.)

Prachar family said...

YIPPEEEE! How exciting and what a blessing. She is perfect and adorable and now HOME! I can only imagine the chaos of it all and how much you are enjoying every second of it! My mom is really enjoying having Aiden in her class. She has spoken of him several times to repeat cute things he has said!
Keep in touch!
Travis

Kim S. said...

Welcome home Caitlyn!! I can only imagine how happy you are to have her home finally, 100 days!!! Love the pic of Aidan feeding her, too cute! What wonderful news!!!

Tricia Puhar said...

What wonderful news! We are so happy for all of you. Caitlyn is beautiful. The boys are fortunate to have a precious, baby sister! Please keep us posted. I really enjoy your blog...I have been checking it everyday. :)

Paulnamy said...

Welcome home Caitlyn!!!! We love you!!!
The Wheelers

Erin J-K said...

Congratulations! I'm so glad to hear that Caitlyn is home with you! Best of luck. I hope things continue to go well!

Erin, Chris, Cate & Ben

Cari said...

YEAH!!! FINALLY!! We can't wait to meet her! My heart melted at Aidan's comments!! What a guy! Your family is beautiful, no surprise!
Love The Raymonds!

CihaPet said...

Wow... Just checked this out from Travis' blog link.
So amazing!
So precious!
God bless little Caitlyn!
And her family too! :-)