Tuesday, October 7, 2008

It's Been a While

Sorry...things have been pretty crazy around here. Along with Caitlyn coming home, we've had our share of regular bloody noses and one trip to the emergency room. I will try to be better at posting more often.

Caitlyn is up to 8 pounds, 11.5 ounces!


Here is one of the bloody noses from the month...


I never even had time to take a picture of Aidan's forehead, but he sliced it open pretty good by jumping off the couch and hitting his head on the play kitchen. I had to call on the neighbors to come over and watch Caitlyn and Alex while I took Aidan to the emergency room on a Sunday. Brian wasn't home, which is just my luck. Thank God for great neighbors!

Here's Aidan at the UI Homecoming Parade. He had a lot of fun handing out candy for the Brian White campaign.

3 comments:

Prachar family said...

She keeps growing!! You gotta love a boy who smiles through the blood! Great to hear you are all doing reasonably well, sorry about the ER trip. Never a dull moment with boys!
Travis

Holly said...

You are starting to scare me about the coming years with Seth! Caitlyn is a little doll!!

Vicki said...

i tagged you alicia; check out my blog to see what to do..