Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Stuck inside...

We are pretty much stuck in the house all winter, because we can't risk getting Caitlyn sick. We can't go anywhere where there are other kids, and we can't have other kids over to our house. So I am bored! Her high-risk doctor told us that she has a 50% chance of being hospitalized because of RSV or Flu this season.

So...I am now trying to think of lots of indoor activities I can do with a 2 year old and a 4 year old. If you have any ideas please let me know!!!

Yesterday, we made pumpkin bread in our pajamas :)

3 comments:

Bobbie said...

Very cute picture!

Tricia Puhar said...

Hi Alicia!

What an adorable picture! I have an idea for you and the boys. How about having color days? You can all wear that color of the day, make a treat that color, do a craft that color, and run around the house and fill a shoebox with that color item. Maybe this will keep the boys busy for several days? :)

Kim S. said...

Wow, I will have to get back with you on some ideas to stay busy! That has to be hard, especially with Aiden going to preschool and bringing home germs? I hope you stock up at BBW with sanitizing gel!!! Good luck!