Monday, October 27, 2008

Top 5 Things I Hate to Admit

Okay, I was tagged by Molly a LONG time ago. But at least I'm getting around to it!

1. I have not worn my wedding/engagement rings for a year now. Mostly because they didn't fit while I was pregnant, but also because I'm lazy. I finally decided to put them on today.

2. I pile the dished up all day long, and then let Brian come home and do them. He's such a sweetheart!

3. I hate talking on the phone and emailing. Don't ask me why.

4. If my kids are watching TV in the car when we arrive home, and I need to get something done quickly I'll leave them in there with the doors open so I can get it done. Usually it's putting the groceries away.

5. I eat a lot of junk food, and I never exercise. I'm going to start exercising this week.

That's it...and I'm not going to tag anyone else, because I hate being tagged.

1 comment:

The Novotny News said...

Well way to be a good sport and do this. I promise...no more tagging. I hope things are going well with you. I am anxious to get home to see that little angel of yours. She looks just great and I am so glad things are going good. I think about you often. Take care Alicia!!
~Molly